MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID TRAINING
This course is recognized Australia-Wide as an important early intervention program in the field of mental health support services.
It teaches how to assist someone who is:
− developing a mental illness or,
− is in a mental health crisis or,
− has a history of mental illness or,
− has long-term mental health problems.
It is particularly helpful for those in frontline service roles, and in any situation where assisting other people is a major part of their job. Mental Health First Aid training has been shown to improve knowledge, reduce stigmatised attitudes, and increase first aid actions towards people with mental health problems.
14 Hours over three (3) days.
Discover a new sense of freedom and play. Meet other fun and interesting people. Get away from the grind of the scripted city. Taking a class with RightPath Improv Theatre is the perfect way to unleash your creativity and learn more about yourself.
Looking to gain a social or creative outlet? Want to infuse more fun in your day-to-day and gain experience talking and thinking on your feet? Whether they strive to master a craft and get on stage or just cut loose for a couple of hours each week, locals from all walks of life take our life-changing classes.
1.5 Hours a week over ten (10) weeks.
Do you have a problem with gambling?
- Have you experienced financial, family, or employment difficulties related to your gambling?
- Are you pre-occupied with gambling?
- Do you gamble more than you intend to?
- Have you felt guilty about the way you gamble or what happens when you gamble?
- Have you been told that you have a gambling problem, regardless of whether or not you thought it was true?
- Have you felt like you would like to stop betting money or gambling but you didn’t think you could?
- Have you ever borrowed from someone and not paid them back as a result of your gambling?
If you have answered yes to any of the above and would like to talk to someone about your gambling, please get in touch.